Jwalamukhi Yog - an inauspivious Yog in Muhurat astrology
Jwalamukhi yog is an inauspicious Yog. It formed when there is a combination of a particular Nakshatra and a particular Tithi (lunar day) on the same day.The formations of this yog is considered to be very inauspicious.So the auspicious activities are not done in this yog.
Jwalamukhi yog is formed when the following Tithi and nakshatra fall together on the same day -
This yog is considered very inauspicious or evil. It is said that -
- If a child is born in this yog, he/she may suffer from serious diseases.
- If someone gets married in this yog, her/his married life may be unhappy.
- If a person enters a new house, some evil may befall on that person.
- If a well or pond is dug in this yog , the water of that well / pond may dry soon.
- If a person falls ill in this yog, he may remain ill for a long time.
Out of the above mentioned things, only two things are not under our control - (a) One is to take birth and (b) One is to fall ill.