Monday, July 29, 2013
12.2.7 Inspirational Quotations ( Page-2)
(1) Ask not what country can do for you , ask what you can do for your country.
(John F. Kennedy)
(2) Don't ask for a light load, but rather ask for a strong back. (Anonymous)
(3) Constant dripping hollows out a stone.
(4) Luck is a dividend of sweat. The more you sweat, the luckier you get.
( Ray Kroc)
(5) Believe with all of your heart that you will do what you were made to do.
(Orison Swett Marden )
(6) You're on the road to success when you realize that failure is only a detour. (Anonymous)
(7) To avoid criticism do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
( Elbert Hubbard)
(8) Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking .
(William B. Sprague)
(9) There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them.
(Dr. Denis Waitle)
(10)You haven't failed until you quit trying.
(11) Time solves a lot of things. Time may also solve what you are worrying about today.
(12) Let's not allow ourselves to be upset by small things.
(13) Wise men never sit and wail their loss, but cheerily seek how to redress their harms.
(14) Count your blessing , not your troubles.
(15) Nothing is more efficacious than confidence.
( Charles-maurice de Tallyrand )
(16) Our greatest glory is not in never failing but in arising after every fall.
(Coulsen Kernahan )
(17) Knowledge is the only thing that can enrich but can not be taken from one.
(Ignace J. Paderewski)
(18) The first Principle of achievement is mental attitude.Man begins to achieve when he begins to believe. (J.C. Roberts)
(19)If a man does only what is required of him, he is a slave. The moment he does more, he is a free man.
(20) Always act as if the impossible were possible.