Wednesday, November 13, 2013
(13.2.7) Christmas greetings, good wishes and SMS
Festivals bring a positive change in the daily routine and dull life of ours. They bring joy, happiness and new hope to all. They are of great rejoicing. They fill in us the spirit of joy and gaiety. Happiness of the festivals can be doubled if it is shared with others. Christmas is also one of the festivals when we can share our happiness and moments of rejoicings with others.The best way of sharing our happiness with others is to send them our good wishes, greetings and messages on these festivals.The wishes and greetings refresh the memories of the sender as well as the receiver. They fill both the sender and receiver with the feelings of closeness as the receiver feels that the sender still remembers and cares for him/her. Here under are some of the greetings, good wishes and messages:-
1. All the nine planets play an important role in the life of an individual. On this Christmas festival, I hope and wish that they will remain favourable to you all through the year to come.
2. While everything of future remains enveloped in the cloudy veil of mystery, I wish you the happiest and prosperous new year on this propitious day of Christmas.
3. May this holy festival fulfill all your expectations and dreams.
4. I pray to God to give you health, wealth and contentment all through the year.
5. In this age of restlessness may you have solace and peace of mind by the grace of God.
6. May God bless your family with joy and familial harmony on the holy occasion of Christmas.
7. May this Christmas bring you and your family, joy, peace and prosperity.
8. May the burning candles on this Christmas show you the right path to the destination you want to reach.
9. May all the heavenly joys be showered upon you.
10. Best wishes for you on this day of joy and pleasure.
11. Accept my hearty wishes on the auspicious occasion of Christmas.
12. It is Christmas, the festival of joy. let us smile and be glad.
13. Let us share our joys with others on this merry Christmas.
14. Wish you a lot of affection and joy.
15. May the blessings of lord remain with you all through your life.
16. May this Christmas fill you with the spirit of joy and gaiety.
Merry Christmas to all of you.
Related Posts :- (1) Christmas