Monday, February 10, 2014
(14.1.10) How to Please Lord Ganesh
What to do to please Lord Ganesh -
Ganesh is the Lord of knowledge, wisdom, education and wealth. He is also known as the remover of obstacles and hurdles. He is one of the five chief gods of the Hindus.He is worshiped first of all the other gods. By pleasing Lord Ganesh, the devotees can get his blessings. The following are some of the ways through which Lord Ganesh can be pleased -
(1) Have Darshan of the idol or of the picture of Lord Ganesh every morning and worship it daily. By doing so the person gets good education and knowledge.
(2) Before starting any work, remember Lord Ganesh and say ' Shri Ganeshay Namah.' It will increase the possibility of success in that work.
(3) Affix a small idol of Lord Ganesh at the gate of your house or the shop. It brings prosperity.
(4) Listen to the stories related to Lord Ganesh. Go to the temple of Lord Ganesh and have the Darshan of His idol. It will make your day happy.
(5) If the person recites the twelve names of Lord Ganesh before starting education or learning, before the marriage of the member of his family, while entering a newly constructed house or a new city, before starting a journey, before going for a battle or in the presence of any problem, he is sure to get success by the grace of Lord Ganesh.
Other related Posts you will like to read :-(8.2.1) Ganesh Mantra ( For good education, Success in the examination, Good business and good job