(1) Halaahal - A kind of deadly poison which can cause death. Lord Shiva drank it. Due to the effect of the poison, His throat became blue.
(2) Kaamdhenu - It was a cow which produced the material for Agnihotra (a Vedic Yagya).
(3) Uchchaishrava (उच्चैश्रवा) - It was a white horse. Indra desired to have it.
(4) Eraavat /Airaavat - It was an elephant which had four tusks.
(5) Kaustubh Mani - It was a very valuable jewel.
(6) Kalp Vriksha - A divine tree which had the power to fulfill the wishes.
(7) Apsaraas - They were adorned with beautiful clothes and valuable jewels.
(8) Lakshmi - The goddess of wealth. She chose Lord Vishnu as her husband.
(9) Vaaruni Devi - A maiden whom the demons took.
(10) Dhanavantari - A divine physician who had an urn.
(11) Nectar - It was in urn which Dhanavantari had.
Source - Shree Madbhagavat Sudha sagar page no. 445.