www.astromuhurat.com, is a premium site with a distinction that is Multipurpose, Bilingual, Comprehensive and Unique which has the articles & material related to Inspiration, Spirituality, Astrology, Motivation, Religion, Entertainment, Remedial measures, Life style, Knowledge & much more.
(1) The person who wants to observe Kamika Ekadashi fast should get up early in the morning on Dashami Tithi, a day before Ekadashi.He should take a bath and perform his daily routine. He should have a single meal on Dashami Tithi.
(2) On Ekadashi , no meal is taken. (But if health does not permit, one should take some fruits and milk.) In the night the Vrati should hear the religious discourses or read religious books.
(3) On Dwadashi Tithi, the Vrati should break the Vrat after feeding the Brahmins and giving them some Dan.
Importance of Kamika Dashi -
(1) As other Ekadashis, Kamika Ekadashi is a very auspicious and sacred Tithi.
(2) Observing fast on Kamika Ekadashi, washes away the sins of the Vrati.
(3) The person who observes fast on Kamika Ekadashi, never faces the anger of Yamraj, the god of death.
(4) On Kamika Ekadashi observing fast, worshiping Lord Krishna, offering Tulsi leaves to Krishna, lighting Ghee Deepak, and giving donations, proves very fruitful.
'astromuhurat.com' wishes you and your family a very happy Apara Ekadashi.
May this Apara Ekadashi fulfill your wishes and bring you joy, peace and prosperity.