Shiva Gayatri Mantra for Lord Shiva's blessings, spiritual growth and enlightenment
- to get the blessings of Lord Shiva.
- to overcome all the domestic problems.
- to get protection from negative forces.
- to get spiritual as well as material property.
Benefits of chanting Shiva Gayatri Mantra-
This Shiva Gayatri Mantra -
- appeases Lord Shiva.
- protects the devotee from accidents and misfortunes.
- gives the devotee mental satisfaction.
- destroys the ignorance and leads the devotee to spirituality.
- helps the devotee to conquer the fear of all kinds.
- brings happiness and positivity in life.
- gives physical and mental energy.
- brings prosperity in life.
The method or process of Shiva Gayatri Mantra is as follows -
After this prayer, Jap (chant or repeat) the following Shiva Mantra 324 times (three Malas), 540 times (five Malas) or more every day. The more you do the better it is. For getting desired results this Mantra should be recited 300000(Three lac) times.
The Shiva Gayatri Mantra is as follows-
"Aum Tatpurushaaya Vidmhe Mahaadevaay Dheemahi Tanno Rudra: Prachodayaat"
" ॐ तत्पुरुषाय विद्महे महादेवाय धीमहि तन्नो रुद्रः प्रचोदयात् ।"
When the Mantra Jap is over, do not leave the place immediately. After the Mantra Jap sit very quietly, Close your eyes and reflect upon the infinitive love of Lord Shiva. Have a feeling in your mind that Lord Shiva has accepted your prayer. He is pouring his blessings upon you. By the grace of Lord Shiva your ambitions are sure to fulfill.
After it fold your hands and pay your respects to Lord Shiva and leave the place of Puja and commence your routine duties.
"May Lord Shiva shower His blessings on you !"
Other Posts you will like to read -
(14) Mantras related to different gods and goddesses.