www.astromuhurat.com, is a premium site with a distinction that is Multipurpose, Bilingual, Comprehensive and Unique which has the articles & material related to Inspiration, Spirituality, Astrology, Motivation, Religion, Entertainment, Remedial measures, Life style, Knowledge & much more.
(6.2.19) Gan Dosh (Kundali Milaan or Match making )Gan Dosh Remedy
What is Gan Dosh ? How is Gan Dosh formed? The Parihar of Gan Dosh / Gan Dosh Remedy /How harmful is Gan Dosh
Gan and Match Making -
The birth charts of the boy (Var) and a girl (Vadhu) are matched before their marriage takes place. It is done to know whether these charts have all the things which make the marriage successful or not. This match making of the birth charts is called Ashtakoot Milan or Gun matching or Kundli Milan or Kundli matching .When Kundalis are matched the following 8 factors or things are considered and checked .These factors are :- Varn ,Vashya , Tara , Yoni ,Grah Maitri , Gan , Bhakoot and Nadi . Each factor is respectively assigned one to eight points or Gunas . The total number of points is 36 . Out of 36 points minimum 18 points are required for matching the Kundali or birth charts .In the match making, Gan Koot is regarded one of the the most important factors. Out of 36 points, 6 points are given to Gan.
How is Gan Dosh formed -
The Nakshatra, in which the moon is placed at the time of the birth of the person, is known as the Janm Nakshatra of the person.The Gan of the person is based on his/her Janm Nakshatra.
There are three categories of Ganas -
(1)Dev Gan (2) Manushya Gan (3) Rakshas Gan
(1) If the person's Janm Nakshatra is any one of the following Nakshatras, his / her Gan is Dev Gan -
The table showing the Gun/points as per Gan of the Var (Bride groom) and Vadhu (Bride) -
Var -----------Vadhu --------Gun/Points
Dev------------Dev ---------- 6
The result or the effect of the Ganas-
In the light of the above table we see that -
(1) If the male (bride groom) and the female (bride) have the same Gan, it is the best situation for them.They both lead a happy life. There is the deep love between them. They generally have the same nature, temperament and ideas.
(2) If the male and the female have Dev - Manushya or Manushya- Dev Gan , it is also considered a good situation.
(3) If the male and the female have Dev- Rakshas, Rakshas- Dev or Rakshas-Manushya, Manushya- Rakshas Gan , it is not considered a good situation. This situation causes Gan Dosh. Under this situation marriage is not permitted unless the Parihar or the exception is available.
Parihar of Gan Dosh / Gan Dosh Remedy / Gan dosh Nivaaran
(1) If the Rashi Swami (the lord of the Rashis) of both Var (male) and Vadhu (female) is one and the same or there is a mutual friendship between the lords of their Rashi Swamis, it is the Parihar of Gan Dosh.
(2) If the Navanshesh ( the lord of the Navansh) of both Var (male) and Vadhu (female) is the same or they are friends, it is the Parihar of Gan Dosh.
(3) Bhakoot Shuddhi (i.e. free from Bhakoot Dosh) is also the Parihar of Gan Dosh.