Aaditya Hridaya Stotra Benefits / Benefits of reciting Aaditya Hridaya Stotra
Aditya Hridaya Stotra is a hymn which is the part of the Yuddhakand of the great epic Ramayan written by Valmiki. This hymn has 31 Shlokas which are in the praise of Sun god.
The great sage Agastya Muni who had come with the gods to witness the battle between Ram and Ravan, saw Shri Ram standing absorbed in thought on the battle field. He ( the sage Agastya) went to Shri Ram and said to Him ," O, mighty armed shri Ram, listen to this secret and eternal Stotra. The name of this Stotra is Aditya Hridaya Stotra. It is holy and destroyer of the enemies. The recitation of this Stotra results in bringing victory.By means of this Stotra, you will be able to conquer your adversities on the battle field."
Saying so, the celebrated sage Agastya left in the same way as he had come.
Benefits of reciting Aaditya Hridaya Stotra -The following are the benefits of reciting Aaditya Hridaya Stotra -
(1) The person who recites Aaditya Hridaya Stotra, does not become nervous when he is in danger.
(2) The person who recites Aaditya Hridaya Stotra,overcomes all kinds of difficulties.
(3) Rishi Agastya says that the person can become victorious in battle if he recites this hymn (Aaditya Hridaya Stotra ) three times with a concentrated mind.
(4) By its regular recitation one can get success in one's endeavour.
(5) It removes the negative feelings and fulfills the person with positive energy.
(6) It provides happiness and welfare and removes ignorance.
(7) This Stotra has the power to make someone healthy.
(8) In the shloka fifth the sage Agastya says that by reciting this Stotra one can become victorious.
(9) This Stotra removes the anxiety and sorrow of the person who recites it with full faith.