The Mantra and its meaning -
' Om Namo Bhagawate Vaasudevaay'
'ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय '
Meaning of the Mantra -
Om, I bow to lord Vaasudev (Lord Krishna).
Benefits of chanting this Mantra -
' Om Namo Bhagawate Vaasudevaay' is a mahamantra of Vaasudev. Vaasudev is the other name of Lord Krishna who is the incarnation of Lord Vishnu. This sacred Mantra has twelve syllables so it is known as Dwaadashaksharee mantra. The following are the benefits of chanting this Mantra -
1. The person who chants this Mantra with faith and devotion, gets the blessings of Lod Krishna and He (Lord Krishna) stands by the devotee and helps him to a great extent as He had helped Bhakt Prahalad and Dhruva.
2. This sacred Mantra gives eternal joy.
3. This Mantra gives Mukti (liberation )
4. It eliminates distress and sorrow.
5. It eliminates sins.
6. It helps in getting spiritual progress.
Other related Posts -
(14) Important and useful Mantra and Stotra
(14.9.1) Ramrakshastotra / Benefits of Ramrakshastotra
(14.9.1/1) Katyayani Mantra for a good and desired husband
(14.9.2) Vishnu sahastranam /Benefits of Vishnu Sahastranam stotra
(14.9.3) Narayan Kavach / Benefits of Narayan Kavach
(14.9.4) Ram Mantra for removing calamities
(14.9.5) Padmavati Mantra for progress in business
(14.9.6) Padmavati Mantra for getting ambitions fulfilled
(14.9.7) Padmavati Mantra for getting a good son
(14.9.8) Padmavati Mantra for getting money and prosperity
(14.9.9) Ram Mantra for wealth and prosperity
(14.9.10) Ram Mantra for happiness and happiness
(14.10.1) Om Namo Bhagawate Vaasudevaay - Benefits