Varn Koot (One of the eight Koots for Kundali MilanFor a happy and long married life Vedic astrology suggests kundli milan. Through this kundli milan or match making we can know the healthy relationship between the to be husband and wife. While kundli matching the eight factors are considered. Varn koot is also one of these eight factors.
What is Varn koot or varn dosh -
In the olden times the society was divided into four categories. The Vran koot is based on the janam rashi of the person.
According to rashi, there are following four categories i.e. Vipra or Brahaman, Kshatriya, Vaishya and Shoodra.
Vipra varn - The person whose janam rashi is Kark or Vrishchik or Meen, comes under the Vipra varn.
Kshatriya varn - The person whose janam rashi is Mesh or Singh or Dhanu, comes under the Kshatriya varn.
Vashya varn - The person whose janam rashi is Vrishabh or Kanya or Makar, comes under the Vashya varn.
Shoodra varn - The person whose janam rashi is Mithun or Tula or Kumbh, comes under the Shoodra varn.
Points assigned - One point.
The base of the varn - The birth signs of both the girl and the boy are the base for the calculation varn koot.
Important things about Vran koot -
The Brahaman varn is considered to be the highest varn or superior most category. Then comes the Kshatriya and Vaishya. The Shudra varn is considered to be the lowest varn or inferior most category.
The result or effect of Varn dosh -
1. If the boy and the girl have the same varn, it is the best situation. They generally have the same temperament and ideas. The married life is happy.
2. If varn dosh exists, it may have adverse effect on the working capacity of both the boy and the girl unless the Parihar or remedy or exception is available.
Varn dosh remedy or Parihar of varn dosh or Varn dosh Nivaran -
1. If the Rashi swami ( the Lord of the birth signs ) of both var ( male ) and vadhu ( female ) is one and the same or there is mutual friendship between the lords of their Rashi swamis, it is the parihar of varn dosh.
2. If the navanshes ( the lords of the Navansh ) of both var ( male ) and vadhu ( female ) is the one and the same or they are friends, it is the parihar of varn dosh.
3. If the varn of the Rashipati ( the lord of the rashi ) of the boy is superior to the varn of the rashipati of the girl.
Related Posts -